November 29, 2017

The Softest Balloon Sleeve Sweater

Yep, the sweater seen round the Instagram world.. because it's that good. Just look at those balloon sleeves! It also gets you in on the chenille trend even if you're not a fan since it's not iridescent, but it's still velvety soft! I'm wearing a M, which is what I usually wear in sweaters for a little bit bigger fit. The loose knit style puts it on the lightweight side and makes for some breezy feels if the wind is blowing, just a heads up.
It's 40% off right now and comes in 6 other gorgeous colors!

My wool skirt is such a magical find from the depths of my closet! I got it at J Crew factory literally 3 years ago!! I recently found it the other day and just took the tags off of it for these pictures, haha! They don't have anything similar at the moment but I linked two other light colored skirts incase you want to recreate this outfit.

Boots - also oldies but goodies. They're Antonio Melani from Dillard's ages ago. They're still the number one fav pair in my closet.

Did you see that cute little gold/pink cuff bracelet I have on? A full blog post on that nifty piece and the company that makes it is coming soon.

pink sweater (40% off) // faux suede nude skirt ($9!) // white button up skirt ($25)
pink scarf (LOVE, most similar to mine-$10) // pink scarf (also LOVE-$19)