October 10, 2017

Super Soft Distressed Hoodie with Romwe




Why do I love distressed clothes so much?! When Romwe contacted me for a collab, I immediately picked out this super soft hoodie! The quality is comparable to Forever 21 or Boohoo, which I would say is at least average, maybe even above average! It just depends on your opinion! It IS a one sized top and I usually wear smalls/mediums for reference. I'm not a fan of one sized pieces but I checked the sizing chart and felt comfortable to order. This is my first time ordering from Romwe but I plan to order again! I've got my eye on this adorable bag, which is amazing dupe for a Chloe bag! My hoodie is actually sold out right now but they seem to be good at restocking so keep checking back. I've linked some similar distressed sweaters at the end of this post for you! PS I got these jeggings in the short length to make them cropped!





Romwe Fashion Dresses