October 18, 2017

How Transition To Fall with En Creme

This collaboration with En Creme has been a total fan girl moment for me. I'm sure most of you know that I worked at the boutique Studio 6 Apparel for years, and it's still a shop that I adore. They're my second family! En Creme is a huge clothing vendor that Studio 6 has ordered from for years. When I got the email that they wanted to work with me, I couldn't believe it! I have visited their booth at Atlanta Apparel Mart, opened their packages, steamed their items, and priced them to be put out on the racks for years! All you boutique shopping ladies have probably seen this brand before, so you know this is huge!

En Creme sent me their latest line sheet and let me choose my favorites. The pictures I saw didn't do these clothes justice, I'm absolutely obsessed with everything!

Since the weather is cooling down, I thought I'd do a two in one post and also show how to transition your warmer weather clothes into fall!

----------------------------------------------------------------

This floral tunic is my favorite top right now! It isn't quite long enough to be a dress so I decided to do the ever so popular front-tuck with some ripped black jeans. I love it with this wool floppy hat! I've gotten so many questions about this top, and good news, Studio 6 just ordered it! Keep up with them on their IG to know when it comes in! (Exact necklace is Midori Linea, use code 'LUXEBEALADY' for 20% off)





This white maxi is totally gorgeous, and the buttoned back detail is so good! I love that it's lined so you don't have to worry about undies showing. The top part is sheer but I feel like my sticky bra blended perfectly fine! I paired it with my favorite booties and tied my denim shirt to wear in fall weather.




This fabulous yellow dress will also be available at Studio 6 soon! I honestly don't think this is something I would have went for in the store, but after I paired a bralette and booties with it I fell absolutely in love! I'm seriously going to be wearing it all the time this fall. I'm a tad on the busty side so I felt a little scandalous in the deep neckline. But, I plan to put just a few stitches in it so I don't have to be paranoid about too much cleavage showing because I just never wear low cut things!






Fabulous photos by Reagan Griffin Photography




Thank you En Creme for sponsoring this post!