April 12, 2017

Overalls Are Back!


Overalls are back! (Mom says this is the third time in her life she's seen overalls cycle around, haha.) They're great! After you've decided if you want shorts or crop overalls, you can wear umpteen different styles of shirts with them. They look great with sandals, booties, lace up flats, etc. The number of ways to style overalls goes on and on. I chose my favorite glitter booties, that I wear year round, and a plain oversized dolman top.

My booties are from Dillard's and (sadly) two years old so I can't link the exact ones but I've found some others that would look great with this outfit. The brand is Gianni Bini and this past fall they had a very similar version for sale, just without the heel! (So I bought those too..) So keep your eyes out for them when the weather cools down again.

This top is a soft and sexy from American Eagle. I can't find the exact of this either but it's easy to find a white top! I sized up to a large so I could hang it off my shoulder. I tagged some others that are the soft and sexy and would go well with overalls.

I just got these overalls from Gap Factory this past weekend. They're running a big half off sale and I had an extra 15% off in my email, so get 'em while they're hot! I gave mine an extra roll on the shorts, they have a longer inseam.

I'll link some of the makeup I'm wearing, too!


Photos by Reagan Griffin