April 16, 2017

Floral & Spring/Summer Jewelry

 
 
 
 


Bad news first: I got this top at Studio 6 Apparel (shocking, I know) and it's sold out. So are the earrings from Marley Lilly. But! I've done a lot of Googling and found so many very similar items for you to check out. That's good news for you, but bad for me, because now I want those things too. Give me ALL the floral tops! 

While searching for earrings, I stumbled upon the line that Baublebar has at Target right now and I'm in looove. BaubleBar always has such cute jewelry but it's priced better at Target! I've linked a pair from BaubleBar's actual site (you get 15% off your first purchase when you sign up with email) and most of the others are from the line they have at Target. I'm linking some other great jewelry that I love for the spring and summer, too!

These jegging's are honestly worth the $59 to me, but I found a few others that aren't quite that much and look just as good, if not better. These are just so comfy and don't bunch up around my knees like most jeggings and skinny jeans do. And I love a good frayed hem.


Gold Y Necklace (this will go with everything|  Chokers


Floral OTS tops:

White Jeggings:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S.!! Remember this little number of a top? I found two SUPER similar ones and linked them also!




Photos by Reagan Griffin