September 8, 2017

Floral Maxi Wrap Dress



I said it in my insta caption and I'll say it again- wrap dresses are my new favorite!! I literally adore every single thing about this one from Tennessee Damsel Boutique. I get so many compliments when I wear it! The fabric is so comfortable and hardly even wrinkles with wear, the floral pattern is adorable but not too loud, and it's got long sleeves with double cut outs! Ugh, perfect.

The owner of the boutique, Samantha, said she isn't able to restock this one so hurry and grab yours before it's gone! I'm wearing a small. I've linked a bunch of extra gorgeous options in the shoppable bar at the end of this post!

She was also nice enough to create a discount code that I can share with you guys! Use code "Luxebealady" at checkout for 20% off your purchase. You can also get free shipping if you live here in the tri-cities! Be sure to browse her whole site, she's got a cute things for good prices!

My necklace is from Midori Linea (you can also use code 'LuxeBeALady' here to get 20% off), but I've linked another in the bar below that's very similar from a brand that I really like!
I'm shocked that my super cute gladiator sandals are still available and on sale, but they are! My sandals and a very similar MK bag to what I'm carrying are linked below as well.

(sometimes you have to refresh the page to be able to swipe through the pictures on the bar. annoying, i know.)