July 19, 2017

Nsale Picks (part 1)

I may not have posted too much about the Nordstrom sale yet but trust me, I'm just as 110% obsessed as every other shopping-addicted & fall-ready female. I made SO MANY separate orders on this daggone sale so this is what's arrived so far. It's free shipping and free returns so I went totally bonkers and will definitely be sending some things back. I'm almost ashamed of myself. Almost.
**If anything I've listed is out of stock, don't worry! All the huge bloggers I follow (ex. @cmcoving & @emilyanngemma) that have the scoop say that everything will be restocked on the 21st when the sale opens to the public. But you need to act fast!


I'll start with this sweater first because I still haven't made my mind up on it. It's SO cute if I'm doing anything other than standing in front of the mirror with my arms hanging there like a big goof. Then I just stare at how extra the puffy and wide looking the sleeves are.
It almost has a turtleneck going on so I feel like it would be cute with a top knot (much better than the one I threw up for these pictures) and some statement earrings or a simple necklace. Should I keep or no?!?!

on sale for $45//after sale $69
Find the sweater HERE


I'm totally obsessed with these brown mule slides that I'm wearing in all these pictures. They are sooooo nice, y'all! They're LEATHER and so soft, and only $59 on the sale. They'll look so good after they're worn in with some wrinkles where the shoe bends, and I love that they almost blend in with my skin. Hello illusion of longer legs! The description said they run small and order one size up. I usually wear an 8 so I got 8.5. Well.. I think I'm going to get the 8. They seem pretty dang true to size to me, plus they're leather so they'll stretch over time.


on sale $59//after sale $89
Find the shoes HERE



Blogger pick right here, but I'm so proud of myself because I had ordered this before I saw it on my fav fashion blogger girls!! Yay me. I'm in love with this sweater, especially with a simple v-neck tank or tee underneath. These sleeves make me so happy. I ordered a size 6 US.


on sale $55//after sale $85
Find the sweater HERE



I've heard that this scarf always sells out pretty quickly so I grabbed it fast. Aaaand it's sold out for right now (until the 21st). Leopard is a neutral, people!! You need this! Especially fcr the steal of a deal it's on sale for. 


on sale $11//after sale $25 (I think, it's not listed)
Find the scarf HERE 


Last for now is this Kendra Scott necklace. I've wanted one for while but didn't ever want to pay full price for one. Plus, I love the design of this one! It comes in gold, rose gold, and silver.

on sale $35//after sale $55
Find the necklace HERE 



Do you guys want to see what else I've picked before the sale goes live to the public on the 21st or just wait to see once it gets here? A few things are coming Friday but the sale will already be up and running by then. Comment on here or on Insta and let me know!!