July 31, 2017

Muscle Tank & Moto Leggings Athleisure




Yes, another athleisure! This is one of my favorites yet! I especially love Nike's 1/4 zip pullovers like I have tied around my waist. I usually grab them at either the Nike Factory Store or Nike Clearance Store, and luckily I have both of those place close by! I linked a few from 6pm that are a good deal!

I'm seriously obsessed with both pairs of moto leggings that I got from the Nordstrom sale. The ones I have on here are the Nordstrom brand and are so soft, but I've linked both and they're true to size! (True to size for me in leggings means going up a size since they're so tight. That's what I did with both the moto's am happy with them!) As of now, they're both still in stock in a few. ((Fingers crossed they stay that way)).

I'm so sorry for such a short and sweet post. I meant to post this days ago and haven't had time. I went to Nashville for a long weekend for my friend Tiffany's bachelorette party (see pictures below)! She's sadly a long distance friend of mine and lives in Roanoke, VA, which is a little over 2 hours from where I live. I met her in dental hygiene school and we try our best to meet up a few times a year!
On the way to Nashville I got one of the best emails of my life to date.. I was accepted into the Reward Style program aka LIKEtoKNOW.IT!! I was so antsy and anxious all weekend to get back home on my laptop to get things up and running with it!
You can now easily shop direct links to my outfits by downloading the app and then liking/screenshotting my pictures or by clicking the products on the bar that's posted below.

(Tiffany is the one with the blonde hair & gorgeous long legs that any girl would kill for)



All items are linked in the shoppable bar below!! Please comment/email me/comment on IG with any questions!







Photos by Reagan Griffin Photography