July 16, 2017

Floral Lace-up Top




I'll just start with the bad news first, my top is already sold out for the second time. BUT, sign up with your email for a restock alert and you should be able to snag one when it comes back! That's actually what I had to do.
The good news.. I've linked two very similar style tops from the same site AND they're on sale. They're also longer than the top I have so you can wear these as a dress or shirt! Annnnd now I've talked myself into needing one of these, too. Find them here and here

My jeans are old from American Eagle and no longer in stock, but they have tons of great distressed jeggings all the time. Mine are the "Denim X High Rise". I live for AE jeans!

I found my wedges in luggage and black, both are gorgeous and on such a good sale. They're insanely comfortable too, and I'm not one to ever be comfortable in heels.

Similar Top 2 (sale) AE Jeans (similar & I LOVE) Express Jeans (similar)