June 17, 2017

$18 Peplum Top



I have found one of the best steals of a deal in a while! This peplum top is gorgeous, can be dressed up or down so easily, and I was SO surprised of the quality for the money for $18 DOLLARS. 
It runs true to size, has an elastic strip on the back to keep it up better, and a zipper on the side so you can get into it easily.
I was skeptical of the site since it's overseas but I was able to pay with paypal and a lot of their items have reviews with pictures. At the time I ordered this top, it wasn't on "priority dispatch" so it took almost 3 weeks to get here. But now it is, and their "priority dispatch" items are supposed to ship out much sooner.

My jeans, shoes, and earrings are staples that I wear alllll the time, and I'll link those too! My sunhat is from Target last summer.

Peplum Top ($18) | White Denim | Tassel Earrings |  Tory Sandals (sand patent)