May 21, 2017

Cozy Spring Sweatshirt




I've posted on this Free People sweatshirt 3 times so I feel like you know how much I love it by now. I love the texture this top has, the puffy bishop sleeves are adorable, and it's so cozy but still looks way cuter than a hoodie. It's still on sale for a steal of a deal for a Free People shirt, 'cause we both know they're definitely not on a list of low priced brands. I'll link below! Some reviews say to order a size down but I disagree, it's supposed to be oversized! I got my normal size (small) and love it.

My jeans don't have a very good selection of sizes left but I'll link them for ya anyway. That's just what happens when things go on a good sale I suppose!

P.S. I STILL LOVE MY LOAFERS! Go visit a store, call and order, or place an online order for some for ya self! They go with everything and are also offered in black and olive. Runs about half a size small.


Free People Sweatshirt | Denim | Loafers (online) | Loafers (Instagram info to call)

Photos by Mary Skinner